Last Updated on March 26, 2021 by Devin Greenfield
Here’s the list of minerals that are vitally important for normal hair growth:
- Calcium. Milk, cheese, tofu and beans are not only good for bone tissues but also for our hair. Try to take in at least 1500 mg of calcium daily to make your hair grow faster.
- Copper. Copper prevents hair loss and enhances hair color and texture. This mineral is contained in almost every food product, but its highest amount is in liver, nuts, cocoa and grains.
- Iron. Iron is essential for our hair as it helps to stop hair loss and promote hair regrowth. Such foods as eggs, fish, liver, chicken, full cards and dried fruit are particularly rich in iron.
- Magnesium. If you want to make your hair grow faster you should also eat more green vegetables, nuts, soy beans and chickpeas, which have high concentration of magnesium.
- Potassium. Since potassium can affect blood circulation (including that in the scalp), its intake is vital for proper hair growth. This mineral is found in avocados, bananas, dates, figs, garlic, potatoes, raisins and yogurt.
- Selenium. Selenium will help you keep your scalp and hair in a good condition. Eat meat, fish and broccoli to add more selenium to your diet.
- Silica. The mineral silica nourishes your hair and makes it stronger. It is contained in such foods as rice, soy beans, and green vegetables.
- Zinc. Zinc is plays an indispensable part in many bodily processes including cell reproduction, protein synthesis and absorption of vitamins. This element prevents hair from thinning, dryness and loss. You will benefit from eating seafood, oatmeal, spinach, sunflower seeds, and champignon mushrooms, which are rich in zinc.
Include more of the suggested products in your diet plan and you will definitely notice improvements with your hair pretty soon.