regrow hair | 10 Comments
It is much easier to stop hair loss and regrow your hair if you follow some simple rules of everyday hair care.
- Remember that your hair is what you eat. There’s food that contains all nutrients, vitamins and minerals that are necessary for your hair (fish, nuts, meat, eggs, fruits, vegetables, milk, rice, etc.). Avoid food that doesn’t feed but poisons your organism and makes your hair suffer (tea, coffee, alcohol and so on). Unfortunately, the majority of modern civilized people prefer food that is far from being healthy.
- One of the main things to stop hair loss is good blood circulation in the scalp, that can be achieved with the help of massage.
- Comb your hair not less than 2 times a day.
- Wash your hair not less than 2 times a week with a good shampoo.
- Wash your hair according to the following principle: cover your head with shampoo 2-3 times and wash it off first with warm water then with cold water to stimulate blood circulation.
- Dry your hair with the use of your hands and a warm towel. It is recommended to do it outdoors in sunlight.
- Your comb should have even and smooth teeth.
- A brush should have stiff and long bristle to make good blood circulation in the headskin. A soft-bristled brush is used to make hair shiny.
- If your hair is dry you can rub egg-white into the headskin before covering it with shampoo. Also you can rub nut, olive or castor oil into the scalp one hour before washing your hair. Essential oils can also be used. You can rub in oils before sleep.
- Bathing in the sea has a very positive effect for your hair. But don’t forget to rinse it with sweet water.
- Walk bare-headed as often as possible. Wind, rain, snow and sunlight stimulate hair growth. Don’t be afraid to catch a cold walking with an uncovered head. You will make yourself fit.
- Don’t put beauty above health! Some women don’t comb their hair for days because they are afraid to spoil their hair-do that they made in this or that beauty shop or salon. All this creates terrible conditions for hair and they start to drop out.
- Find some time for relaxation. Even 10 minutes a day of lying on some incline or just on the floor creates blood inflow to the scalp that brings nutrients to your hair.
- It is necessary to have deep and sound sleep to restore your body’s ability for everyday activity.
- Consult a dermatologist before dyeing your hair.
- Never use metallic hair-curlers as they make hair brittle.
- Using hair spray is not recommended. As a last resort, use the least toxic hair spray and in the smallest amount.
- Cutting your hair can be very useful, especially in case of splitting ends.
- At present many modern men and women prefer to wear short hair styles. Of course, they cause less trouble: it is easy and fast to wash and dry it. But what can be more impressive than long, strong and thick hair! If you have such hair give it more freedom. Don’t braid and plait or tie it up. Let it flow and shine with health!
10 Comments »
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.