- Put your right hand finger-tips softly but tightly on the temporal artery on the level of the lobe of the right ear. Move your fingers upwards slightly pushing the skin until the level of the highest ear-point. By doing so you make the blood flow move in the artery to the scalp.
- Keep your fingers pressed to the artery to prevent blood outflow.
- Use the left-hand fingers to do the same movement until you touch the right-hand fingers.
- Keep your left-hand fingers pressed to the artery and repeat the same movement with your right-hand fingers. Repeat these actions several times. Always start pushing below first before you slacken your fingers above.
- The fifth step is the most important one. While keeping your left hand pressed put your right-hand fingers in the middle between the crown of the head and the left-hand fingers. With pushing start moving them until they meet the left-hand fingers.
Then repeat the same 5 steps on the left-side temporal artery starting with the left hand.